As a Senior PHP Developer (m/f/x) you will be an integral part of an agile team that develops circuit and proving ground management software using state-of-the-art technologies to bring it to a new level.
Your main responsibilities:
- Develop new features for our existing circuit and proving ground management software
- Design and refactor code, architecture and data model together with other members of or team
- Take a leading role in our multidisciplinary team (Backend developers, DevOps, QA engineers, Product Owners) oriented to continuous delivery
- Take ownership for your code to be qualitatively high and support your colleagues in code review.
- Close collaboration with product and QA in order to understand and match use cases and acceptance criteria
- Close collaboration with our marketing, sales and customer service teams to develop the best products for our clients
- Constantly improve the quality of processes
- Academic background in IT or equivalent with min. 5 years of experience as a PHP developer
- Understanding core design patterns and being able to use them properly
- Writing clear and testable code
- Ability and interest to learn new technologies
- Excellent knowledge of PHP 7, MySQL, Laravel or any other modern PHP framework
- Experience in test driven development and behavior driven development or simply a passion to cover code by tests
- Understanding of RESTful API on a client and server side
- Working in a close collaboration with stakeholders, team members and other colleagues
- Understanding of and ability to get rid of bottlenecks in performance and security of database and application
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and company benefits
- Flexible working model (full-time with home-office) at our offices in Hamburg (DE) or Aachen (DE)
- High level of responsibility from day one
- Opportunities to advance to a team leader or product owner
- Ability to work in a business area with a huge potential for further digitalisation
- Access to our wide international motorsport and automotive network
- Working with a fun, energetic and supportive team
- Visit of race events
Did we raise your interest? Then join us and become part of a motivated and congenial team with an open communication culture and a flat hierarchy.
Please send your CV incl. a brief overview of your previous software projects, your salary expectations and your earliest starting time via email to Mr. Sebastian Herke (firstname.lastname@example.org).