As an personal assistant to our management (m/f/x) you are managing the daily operations for our management, including calendar management, in-house & external meetings, travel bookings and expenses, preparation of presentation material, and much more.
Your main responsibilities:
- You manage the daily operations for management, including calendar management, in-house & external meetings, travel bookings and expenses, preparation of presentation material, and much more
- Next to your daily routine, you manage every new business and private task
- You ensure a smooth information flow between our shareholders and the management board
- You welcome guests and business partners with your winning and charming character
- Experience in working as an assistant within a dynamic environment
- You have an eye for detail and value being organized over everything
- You are a very reliable and service-oriented person with an hands-on mentality and great humor
- You have a very strong command of Microsoft Office Programs and the Google calendar is your life
- You have excellent communication skills in German and English, ideally one other language
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and company benefits
- Flexible working models in part- or full-time at our office in Hamburg (DE)
- High level of responsibility from day one
- Access to our wide international motorsport and automotive network
- Working with a fun, energetic and supportive team
- Visit of race events
Did we raise your interest? Then join us and become part of a motivated and congenial team with an open communication culture and a flat hierarchy.
Please send your CV and your earliest starting time via email to Mr. Sebastian Herke (email@example.com).