We want you to join us and help take circuit-booking.com to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
Your main responsibilities:
- Conduct and analyze research to gain understanding of customers
- Build reports and present them in a way that is easy to understand for non-market research colleagues
- Use advanced quantitative methods such as multivariate techniques, conjoint analysis, and sampling techniques
- Work with market research vendors globally
- Experience in a market research role that involves hands-on quantitative research
- A bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in statistics, business administration, social sciences, or other related field
- Strong writing & analytical skills including the ability to convert quantitative data into a presentation intended for internal and external stakeholders with little or no assistance
- The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet time-sensitive deadlines
- Expert level proficiency with MS Excel - proven ability to analyze large sets of complex data
- Comfortable working in agile, cross-functional team
- You have excellent communication skills in German and English, ideally one other language
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and company benefits
- Flexible working models in part- or full-time at our office in Hamburg (DE)
- Ability to work in a business area with a huge potential for professional market research and analysis
- Access to our wide international motorsport and automotive network
- Working with a fun, energetic and supportive team
- Visit of race events
Did we raise your interest? Then join us and become part of a motivated and congenial team with an open communication culture and a flat hierarchy at our office in Hamburg (DE).
Please send us your CV and your earliest starting time via email to Mr. Sebastian Herke (firstname.lastname@example.org).