As a DevOps Engineer (m/f/x) you will be part of the IT-infrastructure team, responsible for deploying and testing our software.
Your main responsibilities:
- Work closely with the product and development team to support and enhance the system delivery
- You will be responsible for our IT-infrastructure and optimize deployment processes
- You will constantly evaluate the scalability of the foundation services
- You will setup test environments to help the development team to improve the code quality
- You are developing a container-based infrastructure
- You setup the monitoring and security systems
- Experience in web development, including databases, data collection and monitoring
- Using SSH and working in a Linux environment is your daily business
- You have a deep understanding of using docker and modern deployment technologies
- You have good knowledge in DHCP, ARP, Routing, NAT, Firewalls, IPv4, IPv6, TCP/IP as well as HTTP, TLS and DNS
- Experience in version control technologies
- You are familiar with agile methodology
- It would be good if you have experiences in MS Azure and testing frameworks
- Fluent in English
Did we raise your interest? Then join us and become part of a motivated and congenial team with an open communication culture and a flat hierarchy.
Please send your CV incl. a brief overview of your previous software projects, your salary expectations and your earliest starting time via email to Mr. Sebastian Herke (firstname.lastname@example.org).